Monday 14 November 2011

El Salon de Comic

Hello all,

Not too recently, but I thought it worth sharing anyways, I went to an anime and manga convention. My second one I´ve been to ever. I really need to go to more, they can be real fun.

A funny story, when me and a friend and my bro got there we saw this rather long que, so we decided to go to the nearest bar and have some orange juice until the que got shorter. After we finished we went back and shockingly, the que had grown 10 times bigger O_O. We decided to go round Granada city and buy some shoes etc for th next 4 hours until the que died down which it did thankfully and we finally managed to get in.

This here is a small segment of that monstorous que.
here are some guys dressed up, by the way I have to point out, these are not my photos. As I didn´t take any I asked a friend if I could upload some of his. :)
Hehe, I remember this guy walking about.
Near the end they had this amazing japanese rock band perform some great head bangin´tunes!!! Also there was this amusing contest where people would go up and dance to japanese tecno music in a bizarre fashion. Some surprising people won.
I did some sketches, but they were shockingly bad so I won´t be uploading them.

Ciao for now

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment